Video Monitor "Repeater" Over Network

achieve the

as VNC.

than a

the

I need one, it's just not in the budget this year.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You have no chance! Teenagers these days are computer savvy. If he is any good at all he will be already aware of this thread. (even though Usenet discussion groups are a fairly obscure backwater)

Regards, Martin Brown

Reply to
Martin Brown

Yup. And for monitoring and remote control across the Internet and getting though routers with no configuration and IT knowledge needed (for guys like me) I like

JW