Tube socket drawing

Anyone know of a web source that can give me engineering drawings for 7pin

9pin and octal tube sockets? (pc mount and chassis mount)

I've googled the %^$* out of it and get nothing.

Reply to
Michael

John Perry

Reply to
John Perry

I could look in one of my RCA, Sylvania, GE or other manuals.. Found some drawings in the RCA "Air-Cooled Transmitting Tubes" technical manual TT3 dated 1938, and in a thin GE "Essential Characteristics" manual ETR-15E (no date, but has section on some TV pix tubes).

Give me an e-mail address and i can send 300DPI page scans.

Reply to
Robert Baer

thanks John....tubedata site is perfect.

Reply to
Michael