SwitcherCAD III questions & tutorial

I downloaded SwitcherCAD and set up a circuit without much effort, but can't seem to get any simulation to work. I'm new to this program, but have used Electronics Workbench and CircuitMaker, and of course signal generators and scopes. So I was wondering if there is a tutorial on how to effectively use SwitcherCAD?

I noticed that ther was no listing of Linear's ADC's, unless I missed them. Anyone know for sure?

Thanks,

Reply to
Dave Boland

Look here: