suggestion regarding a circuit simulator

Hello everyone, I am a Computer Engineering student. As part of course work I have to participate in several electronics lab which deals with analog and digital circuitry. Now I need a simulation environment where I can simulate the lab experiments

I would be glad if any one suggest me a good circuit simulating software.

Thank You zaki

Reply to
zaki49

Charles Schuler

I've used BeigeBag's spice for years; been happy with it. Downloadable demo version available.

Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

About 15 of the 60 or so ECAD packages I've summarised at

include simulation facilities.

I use Circuitmaker Pro, but there is also a limited free version.

Of those I've tried, the best 'unlimited' free version is SwitcherCAD III from LTSpice, which is widely used and praised in these groups.

Terry Pinnell Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK

Reply to
Terry Pinnell