Shortcut keys F10,F11,F12

Hi

I Have AutoCAD 2005 I want use Func. key F10,F11,F12 for shortcut. For keys F2-F9 I have change and use for diferent purpose but F10-F12 is not use for shortcut and I am not activate this keys or other keys.

How I do this?

Reply to
hrki

I use Macro Express to assign keys differently than what PSpice wants to do.

...Jim Thompson

not

Thanks

Reply to