Sheeeesh! A new problem every minute...

USB to parallel interfaces are cheap, these days. Sometimes they go for $2 on Ebay.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Maybe it is just my own prejudices, but I never even look at Ebay for stuff. I just get too much feeling of caveat emptor...

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

Same here. But when I spot something I really want, I pay thru PayPal, which... so far... has not failed me. ...Jim Thompson

I've only had a couple questionable results out of about 300 purchases. I generally watch what something is going for, then bid on the low hanging fruit.

Like this:

I needed a rack mount case to build a 10 MHz distribution amp. The thing looks brand new and has 50 low loss BNC connectors, along wtih about 10 pounds of electronics. It doesn't look like it was ever mounted in a rack, and I got it for $10 & $18 shipping. A new rack mount case that size is about $120 & shipping. The BNC connctors would run $50 for cheapies.

is a USB to parallel for $2.04, and free shipping.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I had to ask PayPal to take care of one problem, and they quickly resolved it.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell