question on amplifier with gain 0.5

Hi there, I want to design an amplifier with voltage gain 0.5, which can be used in a pipelined digital to analog converter.. I can do an inverting amplifer.. common drain type mos amplifier..(am i on the right path?) Can use some help on the same..

Thanks. meg

Reply to
meg

A voltage divider will give you a gain of 0.5. However, if you also need current gain or an impedance transformation, then an amplifier might be required.

Reply to
Charles Schuler