Proteus VSM

Anybody who has tried Proteus VSM? I am looking at this program to simulate some AVR circuits that I am working on. But instead of making a schematic all over again I would like to import my existing. Any one who knows if it is possible to import into Proteus VSM?

I haven't bought the software yet because I would like to get this question answered first.

If not possible to import is there any other software that can be use to simulate AVR circuits (and import schematics)?

--
/* Vy 73 de OZ8HP / OZ1IIQ
/* Hugo Pedersen

JeffM