Orcad 10: print of multiple layers on the same sheet

Hallo, my question is:

Q: how do I print on a HP laser color printer (so HPGL is ok) two layers (ie. Top and Bottom) with their respective colors (i.e. Green and Red) overlapped on the same sheet, not on different sheets?

I wandered through Post processing options, under Preview command and related commands; I always see one layer at a time (in blue, and if you want you can change color), but I know I did, once! I remember that there is a window somewhere where you force "color print", but I can't find it.

thanks for your patience and nice holidays fo everybody

andrea

Reply to
andrea.mariscotti