OrCad layout export

Hi! Need some help. I'm looking for information on OrCad Layout file format. I have heard about .MIN interchange format and .MAX interchange format. Could anyone direct me, where can I get any specifications of those formats?

Reply to
Katarn

I can't help you with details of the formats. However, .min is ASCII text and human readable. ..max is binary.

With enough examples, you can figure out what the .min format is. I have done this on a footprint generation program for Layout.

Have you tried contacting

yet?

--
Mark