primary currents in pspice 9.1

primary 0.01ohm and 10mH, secondary 40000mH. secondary connected to different rectifier types. in every damn case the voltages are exactly as predicted. what i can't understand is why the primary current dc value tendes to rise to ridiculous values of kAmperes over the simulation time. Vsin=10V, 0offset at 50Hz.

i've doctored the BIV of the 1n4002 diodes to 50000 volts.

many thx for any help

Danny.

Reply to
Danny

I come in Monday morning, run the simulation again and everything is hunky dory. Go figure!

thx anyways

Danny

Reply to
Danny

That's the way life always is ;-) Good luck!

...Jim Thompson