Orcad - what is the green triangle????

I use ORCAD Capture for schematic design only, not for any layout or simulation, my revision is 10.0.0.

One schematic I am working on shows several downward pointing green triangles. I can delete them, save and exit, but then when I reopen the file they are back. Probably means some kind of error or violation, but so far I sure as heck can't figure out what it is.

This is probably kind of a "green' question (pun intended), any advice, guidance or solution appreciated.

Reply to
pinplacement