Noise models in BSIM3 and BSIM4

I have a noise measurement setup that extracts the BSIM3 flicker noise parameters, noia, noib, noic. But most of the modeling work that I do is in BSIM4, which also uses the same noise parameters noia, noib and noic, but using slightly different equations. Fact of the matter is that the parameters between the two models are different by orders of magnitude!!! Would any one know if there are transforms to go from BSIM3v3.3 to BSIM4.4.0? Atleast to the first order such that there is a slight chance of noise modeling. Thanks a lot of all you comments,

Mayank

Reply to
mayank