Low cost 3D CAD

Hi, I'm new to this group, so sorry if this topic has already been covered. Can anyone recommend a low cost 3D CAD package suitable for viewing 3D CAD drawings using a variety of source file types. Ideally something I can load onto my PC.

Thanks for your help with this Terry

Reply to
Terry

freecad.com?

--
Using Opera\'s revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:2s7oc33heKwJ:

JeffM

The 100,000 free copies have been give away.

What you can get now (crippleware): http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:B9qeo-iEJDMJ:

*-requires-an-Internet-connection-*-displays-ads+if-you-are-one-*-*-*-*-who-registered

Reply to
JeffM

Free version available...

Reply to