Wither Printed Circuit Design magazine?

I was attempting to find some of the newer 'top gun' PCB design results that used to be published in PCB Design, and I'm finding that their web site

is dead nor does Google return anything recent realting to them. They they die? Turn into another magazine? Does anyone still do PCB shootouts these days?

Thanks,

---Joel Kolstad

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

The Wayback Machine has listings thru July 17, 2004.

*/

JeffM

I think you are looking for

They became printed design and manufacturing

Prescott

Reply to
DMBPrescott