import gerber files into OrCAD layout

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to import gerber files into OrCAD layout. If yes, how to do that?

Mnay thanks! Philip

Reply to
feilip

I haven't imported any into a design, but you can certainly view Gerber files using Orcad. In Layout, click Tools, then GerbTool, then new. This brings up GerbTool. From there, File->Import->Gerber. At that point, I'd try exporting them to some format that Layout wants, though I've never tried this step. Hope I helped. Matt

Reply to
matthewlawrencecohen