IC Editors LVS

Looking for opinions on the quality/capability/user-friendliness of the LVS tool from IC Editors.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I used it from early days when it wasn't so user friendly (but was still cheap compared to Workstation tools) till it got much better. It sure was better than the old version of Dracula we used before we got that. But I can't say I've used that many others. I've heard some people prefer the Tanner Research tools.

Robert

Reply to
Robert