I think my copy of PSpice is defective

Have someone drive a crowbar up your asshole with a sledgehammer?

...Jim Thompson

Every computer it install it on comes alive and tries to suck my c*ck and rape my asshole. What can I do?

Reply to
Maaxx

Sno-o-o-o-ort ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Your copy pf PSpice is acting like your mother!

Reply to
Jim Douglas

If I were you, I'd start writing for skin mags, or hollywood. You have a knack for incongruous descriptions.

Or try the crowbar and sledge.

Reply to
info

maybe you shouldn't have gotten that pirated copy from your boyfriends computer?

Reply to
Jamie