How to do DC Operating Point w/ Autitrax?

I'm was looking at using PSpice and OrcadLite, doing simple

2 resistor, 1 volt source and 1 node gnd, DC Operating Point

and decided to try using Autotrax 3.12, since I bought it.

I placed the 3 parts down: battery, 2 resistors.

I clicked on the part's end point and stretched the node to the