Re: how can control dc to dc converter?

help

Bake your pizza at 430 degrees, about 15 to 20 minutes should do the trick. The bottom of the crust should be brown, the top (filling) should not be burned.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to

I like the cheese on top crispy, so a little burnt is OK by me.

I also like the peperoni crispy as well.

hamilton

Certainly. As soon as you give us enough detail on what you're trying to do.

Are you building a DC-DC converter? Are you going from any specific schematic that you can post a link to, or basing it on any specific chip whose manufacturer and part number you can supply?

Are you using one? Are you using a _specific_ one that has a manufacturer and part number?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Wescott

I thought he was talking about pizza !!

;-)

Reply to
hamilton

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:e0263ac6-28ca-45ad-bdd2- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

With a variable reference voltage.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Build a matrix of DC-DC converters using the circuit supplied by Jess. = Glue=20 all the 5W zeners to a pan with thermal conductive epoxy, and put the = pizza=20 on top. Put it in the Helmholtz coil for about 30 minutes, or until your =

eyes and nose tell you it's done to your liking. :)

Paul=20

Reply to
P E Schoen

I like it !!!

Reply to
hamilton

Looks like they are "tape wound". Even more field control.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

Why mess with all that?

Just put the pizza inside the Helmholtz coil and crank the frequency up to 2.4GHz

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Have you TRIED microwave pizza? It's OK if you have it on one of those=20 special grey microwave baking plates made of grey aluminum susceptor=20 material

But I think you really = need=20 at least 300 GHz (infrared).

Paul=20

Reply to
P E Schoen

P E Schoen a écrit :

I don't remember, it's too long a time that I used a MW oven...

But in case 2.45GHz is unsatisfactory, then he can use the Helmholtz coils as a 300GHz DC/AC converter (feed enough DC in and get the 300GHz EM wave he needs out)

--
Thanks,
Fred.