current marker

How I can find the current curve of a circuit? I make circuits like simple RC with a Vsin source and put V and I marker. The V marker gives the expected sin curve of V, but I marker needs a pin and after that the curve is a flat (0) line and not a sin wave. Maybe the problem is how I put the pin. I do not know. Any help?

Surena

Reply to
surena

You don't give much information - such as the component and voltage values, and the software you are using! But, guessing, one possibility is that current is dominated by voltage at the particular scale your program is using, like this:

Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK
Reply to
Terry Pinnell

Yes, You are right. Using separate window shows the current wave. But I use Orcad capture 9.2 and I want to know how I can see voltage and current as two separate scales as you did in your gif picture? Also how I can show that current for example lags voltage by 90 degrees (phase difference)?

Surena.

Reply to
surena

In Probe, click "Help", "Search", type in "axis" and read the steps.

...Jim Thompson