Cheap Schematic Capture

Thanks. Normally when I've done h/w design I've had the layout guy onsite with my drawings in his hands and me standing over him telling him what bits are critical and what bits aren't, and checking while he goes along. I'll just draw the schematics using a 2D CAD package and then he can copy it manually into whatever he uses (Mentor IIRC).

Dirk

Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

BTW, would providing a netlist be useful?

Dirk

Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Reply to