CA3140 model. Again!

Gawd! You're so dense you've become a Slowman look-alike.

In... Message-ID:

I said, "I modeled the output with only a current limit... no swing bounds except for the feedback." [YOUR feedback loop]

In... Message-ID:

I said, "The model I'm pondering in my head takes my present basic model..."

[My "present basic model" is not what I tried to use to fit the CAcrap (because of its weirdness), look on my website or Google to see it.]

"with GDC, GBW, slew-rate, Rout, phase-margin, and positive and negative swing limit specifiable... but modified as follows:

Rout => Rout-sourcing, Rout-sinking (separate values) Current limit sourcing and sinking (separate values) Power supply pins will reflect load _and_ quiescent currents Output swing limits specifiable relative to rail potentials

It may even show recovery time from slamming into rails... not quite sure yet, but I think so :-)"

So do what you want. If you think I give a rat's ass what you do or think, you're sadly mistaken. ...Jim Thompson

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Well, I'm going to leave it there. I haven't time or inclination to argue. I don't understand all that you have said, but I have tried to help my getting measurements, and I do understand that a model that forever reason generates impossible voltages is not usable. I asked you several times if you could help with details I could use to explore the original schematic, and all you did was give me a model that outputs more energy below its negative rail than the input could ever feed it, and a claim that the datasheet is lying.

Now, I have no way to judge that last claim, but I do think this effort is on a hiding to nothing, so I'm quite happy to abandon it now. Thanks for the effort you put into it. It's good to see anyone have a go, regardless of outcome.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan