Announcement

My 17th patent, issued last Tuesday, is now posted on my website (spread spectrum for WiFi).

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Congratulations Jim!

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Hello Jim,

Congratulations. Does Freescale now owe you guys royalties for it, so you can buy an island (with WiFi network, of course) and retire?

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Thanks! That was one of those applications I didn't even know was in process. John McCorkle, the concept guy (and founder) of Xtreme Spectrum came up with the idea and hired me to implement it in silicon.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

McCorkle for sure. Me, I'm just the hired gun ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I am also have patent.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Hello Jim,

Well, that's the fate of consultants. The usual contract assigns all IP to the client. Same here but I am ok with it.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Did he come out of the Harry Diamond Laboratories to found Xtreme?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I was paid well ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Genome, Can you share it with us?

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Hey I'm not stupid, but I'm drunk!

If you promise not to tell everyone else then have a look for GB2386011.

Mr Bloggs knows.

Whoops

Keith

Reply to
Genome

ID=GB+++2386011A++I+

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Yes, but I'm still missing section 20 of part 19 of the Candy Samples movie that's being posted in ABEP.80s

DNA

Reply to
Genome

I also have only one. But I did my own drawings, even. :-) US Number 4,983,907

Reply to
Richard Crowley

And be sure to get a copy of BB Mountain ...errr BrokeBack Mountain... when it comes out. This is a serious expose of what life on the Australian range was all about.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Is that you on the left?

Regards,
  Bob Monsen
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Bob Monsen

Nope. That would make me about 65...

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Congratulations, Now go home and get your f****ng shinebox.

Reply to
maxfoo

I had lost my Usenet Filters in this last crash, so I'd like to thank you for checking in!

PLONK!

I'd also tell you to go f*ck yourself, but that's pretty difficult to do when all you've been endowed with is a micro-wienie and a big mouth ;-)