ANN: gerber2pdf.py - Version 1.4

Version 1.4 of gerber2pdf.py is available at:

What is it?

----------- gerber2pdf.py is a Python program that converts Gerber files (used to fabricate printed circuit boards) into a PDF document that can be viewed and printed with any PDF viewer. Gerber files must conform to the RS-274X specification.

My intention is to provide complete support for the full RS-274X specification. If you find an example Gerber file that is not handled correctly, or discover bugs in the program, please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@swcp.com.

Dependencies

------------ Plex (Tested with version 1.1.4.1) :

reportlab (Tested with release 1.19) :

What's New?