WTD:DC/DC Boost Converter 2.4 to 5v @ <200mA

Hello,

I am after advice on a DC/DC converter to with specs as per the subject title. I would prefer a pre-built solution similar to the readily available 1 watt modules, however suggestions on suitable components also appreciated. I have looked at the offerings from the usual suppliers however I have drawn a blank so far. I thought this would have been a relatively common scenario - powering 5v components from say, 2 x AAA Ni-MH batteries - am I missing something here??

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
Andy