Who sells a wall mounted 4 x AAA and 4 x AA Nimh battery charger?

Looking for a single charger that charges both AAA and AA and must be wall mounted. I hate clutter. :)

Jaycar website doesnt seem to have them.

cheers.

Reply to
Acme

I purchased an Energizer unit from an Australia Post outlet quite some time back. Rapidly charges high capacity AA and AAA cells (NiCd and NiMH in less than 1 hour). Actual charging base is approx 12.5cm tall x 68cm wide and

2.5cm thick. Has a flat back so it can easily be mounted on any smooth surface with double sided tape. AC wall plugpack is a switchmode type, light weight about 9cm high x 5cm wide x 4cm thick when plugged into wall outlet. Also has a 12V DC ciggy lighter cord supplied for use in the car. Never models can be viewed here -
Try BigW, Coles, K-Mart and most chain hardware shops as potential retail outlets.

Altronics sells similar units - see

for a selection of possibly suitable chargers.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

small piece of MDF and some zip ties?

otherwise, you could take the cover off, find there a screw can go thru safely and do that.

Reply to
matt2-amstereo

Excellent, thanks. Those power point mounted packs is what i was after.

Reply to
Acme

Thanks for trying. :)

Reply to