Where to find 8-pin DIN 41524 plugs (for C64 video output)

RS list 8 pin DIN connectors.

Only a few $ for 5, might be worth a phone call or visit to see if they have what you want. I've bought some oddball bits and pieces from them before.

Reply to
Clocky

That's the problem. There are two kinds of 8 pin DIN connectors. DS has the wrong sort.

Reply to
John

The link is for RS electronics and has nothing to do with DSE/Radio Shack/Tandy.

Reply to
Clocky

Quite right... they do mention they have an 8 pin connector. I'm trying to find out what sort. Chances are good it's the wrong type though.

Reply to
John

Let us know what you find out, more people are bound to be interested.

Good luck!

Reply to
Clocky

Just got an email back, sadly, no they don't.

Reply to
John

Hello, Please see a photo of the 8 pin plug DIN 41524 with 262=B0 like Joe pointed out well.

fred

Reply to
Audio Video cables and connect