What happens when solar power is cheaper than grid power?

In a diesel electric locomotive, the electric part is just the transmission. It is simply used so that the diesel can run at a constant speed for maximum efficiency. There are/have been diesel hydraulic locomotives where the hydraulics did the same job as the generator and motor in the diesel electric, but they needed more maintenance.

Reply to
keithr

des

Ohhh sorrrrry chops.. here pull my finger!

Reply to
Graham Cooper

I think we're in agreement, the battery is nowhere near capacity to run in electric mode independently.

More of a capacitor. Like the Wright Brother first "plane".

Some models are using solar cells on the roof so it doesn't kick in the petrol engine every time you switch the car's air conditioner on!

Herc

Reply to
Graham Cooper

Keep researching you mortgage payer you!

Monopoly level of wealth has a very high barrier to entry.

Business capital / expenditure / competitive edge is based on a all or nothing system of increasing capital on credit.

I ate HOTDOGS for 2 WEEKS end of 2010, NO MARGARINE

but I secured CamAffiliate.com for $1000 while doing so.

It's major competitor AWEmpire.com another CAMGIRLS AFFILIATE PROGRAM

is in the top 1000 websites ALEXA.com Rank.

i.e about $1,000,000 per day profit.

Herc

Reply to
Graham Cooper

Yes, just one of the legion of market failures that are endemic in the energy market. It'll get squeezed out if renewables become more dominant.

Reply to
Bruce Varley

That's a truck, not a car.

Reply to
Clocky

We were talking about cars, you know, vehicles designed to carry passengers.

A couple of minutes towing a load on the back of an electric truck might impress you, but unless it can do that at speed for a couple of hours it's just propaganda.

Reply to
Clocky

Trevor buys into hype a little too readily.

Reply to
Clocky

That's all very well, but you've been making these sorts of claims for... well, it seels like years.

No doubt you can always find a rationalisation to explain why the huge wealth hasn't reached your bank account quite yet, but doesn't it seem odd to you that you have to keep finding rationalisations?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

A/

Ahh no. See the movie MIDDLEMEN about the Adult Business.

Get in. Get rich. Get out!

These guys spent $20M with Paramount Studios, movie flopped. VISA cancelled 5,000 webmaster credit cards overnight, my pay skipped for 2 weeks (hence the hotdogs just after paying $1000 for CamAffiliate...) haha

$5000 a week fully automatic is not bad for a $30 ad budget. I can scale it up more when I'm not at risk of tipping off the 'too much sudden income' anti-fraud detection with my backend provider.

I spent 2 years getting a 300x250 banner that people clicked!

Most banners get 1 click for 2000 page views.

CAMGIRLS BANNERS get 1 in 20 clicks! 5% CTR!

That's using an animated GIF! 80s Video Compression! I've got one of the top Adult Graphics Compayies working of the Flash Banners this week! Not for ME TO ADVERTISE... I have to "sell" these banners to other Adult Webmasters.. at CamAffiliate.

I've spent about $6000 on CamAffiliate.com the last 2 months... it's hard to organise 5 different businesses to all work together.. for the peanuts I pay most of them anyway! haha

Herc

Reply to
Graham Cooper

It wouldn't be, if you were actually getting it. But I predict that in a couple of months, when I enquire after the $40,000 you should have earned, there will be yet another reason offered for its nonexistence. I expect you don't believe that. I'll post citing this posting when the time comes. When that happens, perhaps you'll finally start to wonder how I could have predicted this so accurately.

Perhaps. But you probably won't.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

You're getting scammed. Any money you are paying is money lost to a scam, you're not employing anyone, they are milking you.

What a numpty you are.

Reply to
Clocky

=20

sometime in the next ten

subsidised cost that is

t;unsubsidised". I mean that

ut a contribution from

ricity. I'm also=20

r daytime electricity

power to the utility at

e of day.

amework is really

I'm using here.

quot;

all solar power systems.

pital, I would envisage

equipment to the

umer have=20

profit to the lessor.

mestic roof that=20

lying electrity during

the economics of the

move away from combined

apital intensive, and

CO2 per kWh than the

rgy overall (since the

r how that pans out. Is

anels actually simply

ient generators?

power is higher than

st be passed on to

uring the day will=20

lar panels.

solar panels with a simple

ason, governments still

would otherwise occur by

lers to pay more for

retailer.

is a mirage. Is it providing

utter waste of money,

roblem?

t's say you plonk a

hen you buy=20

into the power

n theory) a typical

round 40km/day. That

ble energy to power

CO2 emissions. If

the results would be

ich the sun doesn't

grid, which has to

everyone charged

ient generation

Volts are only

case, a 40km

V array=20

could be=20

willing to forgo

run it on its

s of

e grid at

cle

being like you.

t, and that

other

djust

ollow

an

=20

=20

=20

=20

sometime in the next ten

subsidised cost that is

t;unsubsidised". I mean that

ut a contribution from

ricity. I'm also=20

r daytime electricity

power to the utility at

e of day.

amework is really

I'm using here.

quot;

all solar power systems.

pital, I would envisage

equipment to the

umer have=20

profit to the lessor.

mestic roof that=20

lying electrity during

the economics of the

move away from combined

apital intensive, and

CO2 per kWh than the

rgy overall (since the

r how that pans out. Is

anels actually simply

ient generators?

power is higher than

st be passed on to

uring the day will=20

lar panels.

solar panels with a simple

ason, governments still

would otherwise occur by

lers to pay more for

retailer.

is a mirage. Is it providing

utter waste of money,

roblem?

t's say you plonk a

hen you buy=20

into the power

n theory) a typical

round 40km/day. That

ble energy to power

CO2 emissions. If

the results would be

ich the sun doesn't

grid, which has to

everyone charged

ient generation

Volts are only

case, a 40km

V array=20

could be=20

willing to forgo

run it on its

s of

e grid at

cle

being like you.

t, and that

other

djust

ollow

an

=20

=20

=20

=20

sometime in the next ten

subsidised cost that is

t;unsubsidised". I mean that

ut a contribution from

ricity. I'm also=20

r daytime electricity

power to the utility at

e of day.

amework is really

I'm using here.

quot;

all solar power systems.

pital, I would envisage

equipment to the

umer have=20

profit to the lessor.

mestic roof that=20

lying electrity during

the economics of the

move away from combined

apital intensive, and

CO2 per kWh than the

rgy overall (since the

r how that pans out. Is

anels actually simply

ient generators?

power is higher than

st be passed on to

uring the day will=20

lar panels.

solar panels with a simple

ason, governments still

would otherwise occur by

lers to pay more for

retailer.

is a mirage. Is it providing

utter waste of money,

roblem?

t's say you plonk a

hen you buy=20

into the power

n theory) a typical

round 40km/day. That

ble energy to power

CO2 emissions. If

the results would be

ich the sun doesn't

grid, which has to

everyone charged

ient generation

Volts are only

case, a 40km

V array=20

could be=20

willing to forgo

run it on its

s of

e grid at

cle

being like you.

t, and that

other

djust

ollow

an

=20

Especially once big oil finishes raping the rest of the oil=20 producing countries, Iran etc, they will have monopoly world wide - which you pay for by providing the tax to pay the armies to steal the resources. - orchestrated by the same people that brought you the carbon dioxide scam.

Once that happens, selective supply, fake shortages, ie total=20 control will be the go, and you will pay big time for oil.

Even if there was once perceived to be a need to deal with these harmless "emissions", its decreasing, not increasing, thanks to an increasingly awake and aware public.

And that will never come from a government, paid off scientists, or=20 environmentalists, so for a start take all the above out of the=20 equation, or things will just get worse

=20

=20

=20

sometime in the next ten

subsidised cost that is

t;unsubsidised". I mean that

ut a contribution from

ricity. I'm also=20

r daytime electricity

power to the utility at

e of day.

amework is really

I'm using here.

quot;

all solar power systems.

pital, I would envisage

equipment to the

umer have=20

profit to the lessor.

mestic roof that=20

lying electrity during

the economics of the

move away from combined

apital intensive, and

CO2 per kWh than the

rgy overall (since the

r how that pans out. Is

anels actually simply

ient generators?

power is higher than

st be passed on to

uring the day will=20

lar panels.

solar panels with a simple

ason, governments still

would otherwise occur by

lers to pay more for

retailer.

is a mirage. Is it providing

utter waste of money,

roblem?

t's say you plonk a

hen you buy=20

into the power

n theory) a typical

round 40km/day. That

ble energy to power

CO2 emissions. If

the results would be

ich the sun doesn't

grid, which has to

everyone charged

ient generation

Volts are only

case, a 40km

V array=20

could be=20

willing to forgo

run it on its

s of

e grid at

cle

being like you.

t, and that

other

djust

ollow

Likely see a revolution, or if that doesn't happen, or fails, a certainty w= ill be us living in 3rd world lifestyle.

an

=20

More like faked shortages to push the price up. Once the big oil monopoly = on oil is complete (thanks to fake corporate wars in the middle east - that= the public is forced to pay for), you will see massive price rises, and ot= her nasties. It will not be from oil shortages though.

Now that we have an awake and educated public who sees through this scam this is anything but "increasing" and it is about as much of a "need" (exce= pt for bankster profit)to the public as a hole in the head.

You will NEVER find this from government bodies, politicians, paid off scie= ntists, big business or anyone involved or even sympathetic to the "greenie= " movement.

Common sense thinking, you wont find that in any of these places either basically what you are saying is "we are stuffed"

=20

=20

Until you can get a battery supply that can be "refilled" as fast as curren= t fuel, (including at the roadside, if the battery runs out), can go a simi= lar distance with a similar vehicle weight and carrying capacity as curren= t fuels, last as long as current engine technologies before needing battery= replacements, and cost similar amount, as well as lower or similar running= costs, you are well and truly in dream world.

Reply to
kreed

of

Nope! Clientele include Playboy and Hustler the artists I'm hiring.

Amazing job on CamAffiliate.com logo.. like the T2 movie metal style lettering..

Herc

Reply to
Graham Cooper

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:26:29 -0700 (PDT), the following appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Graham Cooper :

Try breathing them and let us know; nitrous acid in the lungs might be quite amusing. But that's irrelevant; your claim has been refuted.

--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
                          - McNameless
Reply to
Bob Casanova

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 23:18:32 -0700 (PDT), the following appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Graham Cooper :

Why, do you want to emit sulfur dioxide? Anyway, nice tapdance around the fact that your claim was refuted.

--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
                          - McNameless
Reply to
Bob Casanova

!

oxides

What claim? exactly.

Your claim is not even listed in Wikipedia as a hurdle.

Herc

Reply to
Graham Cooper

**Like the Tesla Roadster? You have still not explained how a vehicle with no torgue (like the Tesla) is able to accelerate a 1.2 Tonne car to 100kph in 3.7 seconds.
**It shows that an electric automobile can possess excellent towing ability.
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to

It's not that bad, just setting up a weekender.

Next week I pick up my 10 Amorphous Solar Panels and 1500W inverter and can pressure clean the gutters, then connect the tank to roof and then go anywhere!

I stay at the coast in $200/nite penthouses half the time. Had a King Sized Spa this week!

but I prefer having 5 miles to the nearest neighbour so I can work on my perpetual motion and

AA Battery Powered Fridge!

Just using a Shielded USB Cable and stuck the modem on the window!

The OBESE GUY!

Herc.

Reply to
Graham Cooper

. I

gers.

t's

ty.

Why don't you run a cable to it like The Delorean?

Herc

Reply to
Graham Cooper