PCB fabs (yet again)

Noted that the current setup charges at pcbcart seemed to be skyrocketing. (Are they sponsoring the Chinese space effort?)

So the question now is, who does that leave as an affordable supplier of low volume boards with decent quality?

Reply to
who where

seeedstudio.com (click services on the left) I can't comment on quality, I have not tried them yet.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

Won't take AutoTrax format files.

Wound up using PCBWING. Quality good, but all holes

Reply to
who where