Weird

The wife started complaining that one of the LED globes in the dining room was flashing. These globes are Aldi specials bought about 5 years ago (very reliable), I thought that she meant that it was flashing on and off while it was turned on. But no, it was giving a very short flash every minute or so while turned off. It's on a two way switch arrangement so the cables are quite long and I assumed that there was some sort of capacitive coupling with another cable or some other form of leakage causing it. However swapping the globe with another on a normal single switch, now neither are flashing. Very strange.

Reply to
keithr0

** Many CFLs do the same thing - on any circuit that has leakage.

Depends entirely on the individual lamp.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I've had the occasional LED light do this.

Reply to
Jeßus