WARNING !!!!!!!

"ian field"

** Must be one of them " rock spider " types.

The ones even the very worst criminals cannot tolerate.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Find which spiders kill you quickest, then send me some of those.

Reply to
ian field

"ian field"

** Fine - so post your home address.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hey - before you do that, Phil should explain how he proposes to obtain the spiders - you can't just buy the deadly ones at the local pet shop - or can you? I might be going to the wrong pet shops...

Anyway, while I'm sure Phil's intentions are honourable, this could be a cunning ruse and he may actually post you a dead rat.

Reply to
Poxy

Tame spiders are no good, he has to wander off into the outback spider catching.

Reply to
ian field

If his posts here are anything to go by, I imagine that it's because he's a raving nutcase.

Reply to
Lionel

ROTFL!

I wonder if he owns any gloves?