W.T.B. Micro ATX P/S

Hi, I am after a Delta Electronics Model DPS-95GB,95 watt micro ATX supply,it is out of an IBM Desktop Aptiva Type 2165 Model No. 11A, it is approx. 63mm by 100mm by 125mm deep,any supply with those dimensions and at least 95 watts output would probably do. Thanks John Ely

Reply to
John Ely

Hi,

I have a Delta DPS-100LB 95W out of an Aptiva 2196. PS FRU 19K3309

Haven't measured it, or looked up the IBM ref manual, email me direct if this might work.

Colin

Reply to
bodgy