Image Bending on TV

I purchased a Sharp Model 25C340 Television and when I play copy protected (Macrovision) pre-recorded videos through the tv the image bends at the top of the tv screen. I know this was a problem with older tv sets (though my old RCA set didn't have this problem) and am wondering if this is a design fault with this model of Sharp brand tv or can the bending problem be adjusted out?

Thank you,

Robert

Reply to
Robert Diedrich

A Macrovision filter ("video stabilizer" or "video enhancer") should help. Don't tinker with the TV.

--
.
.