Transformer parts

Sure are discussed. Members can even post circuit schematics and photos if they wish.

Open to any nationality. The forum already has members from all over the world.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

If people really wanna know what i reckon they can always email me.

That group above isn't as easy to use as this one, and until all these little discussion groups get their act together to make it easy and fast, I see little reason to join in.

Since Feb I have spent 20dB more effort in preparing the 4th Edition of my website which is up to about 12Mb and the value **I get** from the exercize and the value that interested readers is far greater than what I'd get from just having a presence in groups.

After being in the groups for 5 years I have learnt a lot, but I have learnt more in my daily grind of pleasing customers.

I don't have the time to be a groupster any more than i am, and besides, the tubecraft postings at r.a.t have dwindled to less than the noise of blokes comparing dick sizes and doing communal insultings.

5 years ago there were 100 posts related to tube craft per day and mainly gentlemen who drowned out the agro.

The time has come for me to stop caring too much about the damn groups.

Better I say what i have to on a site, take it or leave it.

Patrick Turner.

Reply to
Patrick Turner

The Internet is International.

Oz is like another Carlyfornyar parked down under, or a cross between that and england ireland & scootlund. It ain't a 3rd world joint.

People here have real hi-fi and all that sorta stuff, so anyone is welcome to whatever forum but they musta minda da mannars!!

Patrick Turner.

experience. -

Reply to
Patrick Turner

Ah but Patrick m'dear, isn't that what newsgroups are really all about?

Reply to
Ayn Marx

It's especially welcome to those to whom I've proposed marriage. That's how you gain citizenship here. ;-)

Reply to
paul packer

I'm here for the tubes. Dick size I don't care about.

Tips for the guy who has an unimpressive richard :-

Do it twice to her instead of once.

Use it faster to make up the distance travelled by your longer richard brothers.

If neither work, marry a girl who goes to church.

Patrick Turner.

Reply to
Patrick Turner

Sander deWaal wrote

So will I.

cheers, Ian

Reply to
Ian Iveson

I'll leave it.

Reply to
Ayn Marx

Impossible. You'll have to third it.

Reply to
paul packer

Can you idiots stop crossposting to aus.electronics. No one here actually gives a shit.

Reply to
The Real Andy

Yes, we're familiar with the non-interest of okkers in things with a technical bent......

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Stewart Pinkerton

On Sun, 07 May 2006 19:53:40 +1000, The Real Andy

I will certainly second that.

Reply to
Bob Parker

You must be very constipated in that case.

Reply to
paul packer

So electronics isn't technical then?

Reply to