USA POTs telephone Approval

HI All,

I a little experience with Australian Telephone POTs approval in most regulation parts (EMC, Telecom Safety and Telecom Signalling)

HELP

I am looking for the regulations to meet US POTs approval.

What are the USA standards.

Eg FCC - Part 14, Part 68 and Part ..... etc.

Any pointers to the standards required an the approval process would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards JG Australia

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

You might try google:

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yes .

It wasn't very help full.

Yes, I tried the magic google in many forms with may telecom keywords and approval etc. to no joy.

I am sure their are experinced US telecom approvals engineers - who will hopefully share their experiences.

The question I ask may not be something you can find on a web page... where I hope some with experince in this area may lend a hand.

JG

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

Quite a bit of the details of the Registration Program have been privatized. Technical Standards groups have some responsibility, while the FCC is still responsible for enforcement I suggest you start at

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

If you just have a few questions, send me an email and we'll see if I can help you.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey