Tingles from power supply

I'm

company and

online

sadly

I confess I even thought of the idea myself but also only as a meal ticket.

This one falls into that category.

How can ANYONE actually run a company properly if they don't understand what the company does and HOW they do it.

They should all be forced to be apprentices.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Yes you do. As in a physical copy.

You didn't reply to my question as to whether you'd ever READ a standard btw.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Good Lord ! You actually said something sensible for the first time I can recall.

The only snag is 'intercepting' the output conveniently to do such a thing.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Contested. So did Swan. They settled their difference and the brand Ediswan came about.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Your mother? Yes, she is. Why? Because she let you ooze onto the world.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

It was a stupid question, coming from an utterly stupid individual, and did not, nor does not warrant an answer.

You do NOT "buy a standard", idiot.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

recall.

You need an "oscilliceptor".

There is no inconvenience in probing a simple DC plug's pins, dingledorf.

Bwuahahahahaha!

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Even if true, the device was known worldwide as a bulb, and practically all subsequent photon transducers that get glass encapsulation are known as such as well.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Don't like it? Too bad. Stamp your little foot, then go eat toothpaste and hold your breath until you turn blue.

Fuck Off - you're a miserable gimp drooling over a keyboard, leaving greasy nose prints on the screen. Who are you to tell anyone what to do, you whimpering little shit colony?

Reply to
Bill Palmer

Pathetic, really.

Reply to
clanker

That's a good nym for you. You should continue to use it. It matches you to a tee.

Reply to
MassiveProng

Oh look - a USENET 'professional' !

Get over yourself you inadequate loser.

You americoons are so predictably boorish.

Reply to
clanker

LOUD.

Wow, man (more like boy)! You deserve an award. Your post was so exciting!

N O T !!!

Reply to
Bart!

people

LOUD.

know

Typical reply from "Always Senile"... Or is it "Soon to Pass"?

Bwuahahahahahahahaahaha!

Reply to
MassiveProng

How much capacitance would there be between the primary and secondary of a lower power mains transformer?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

That depends on their size, and after they get too big to hang on the outlet, they become in-line units that lie on the floor.

ANY supply fed by a std IEC power cord has them, I can practically guarantee it. Nearly all of those are switchers too.

Nearly any from a major maker like Sony does.

Yes, most outlet hung devices do not have said filtration, and most are not switchers either... but a few are.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

I'm

and

online

Please do not jump on their utter stupidity bandwagon.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

AFAIK wall warts never use line filters.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Oh, they have to be filtered ( to meet EMC regs ) but may use some very simple ones at very low powers since that's all that's needed.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Naturally since there will be inter-winding capacitance. I'd be surprised at

100uA from probably no more than a 25 VA TX though.

Determining if it's a line frequency TX or an SMPS.

If the label says 100-240V input ( or similar ) you can also be sure it's an SMPS.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore