Tingles from power supply

it

I'm not going to read a whole bloody EN just for your benefit again but off the top of my head ISTR the value was 45uC.

Your UL shit counts for nothing anymore. It's had to conform to IEC. Hence the renumbering in accordance with IEC. Or the US would be frozen out of the World Market. Your choice.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

That is no surprise considering his nickname is 'Always Wrong'.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Yes.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Singapore ( the launch customer ) now utterly LOVE the A380. Not least because it has outperformed the specs.

I can hardly wait to fly in one myself. I wonder if they allow flight deck visits ? Previously I only got onto the FD of a Swissair 747-300 over Iran. It's awesome in there. The view was something else. Modern pilots refer to the flight deck simply as 'the office'. So much has changed.

BTW there are a few nice dynamic 3D pics of an A380 FD online. If you can't find one, email me. My funny addy works.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Well, you can never be sure of course, but this was in an office building in central London, and the socket was one of a number along the length of a wall. Seems unlikely to have been the work of someone who just wanted a socket there.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

No ?

Suggest we find a big C and try it on YOU.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Clearly you are beyond learning.

Graham

p.s. I'm gett> please delete this user for obvious reasons.

blocked

Reply to
Eeyore

So why are they still being issued ?

Any more of your shit and your account will go.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

From: FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design, aus.electronics Subject: Re: Tingles from power supply Organization: SmokeOnTheWatter.org Reply-To: snipped-for-privacy@yercpu.org Message-ID: References:

Cox Communications Inc. NETBLK-COX-ATLANTA-11 (NET-72-192-0-0-1) 72.192.0.0 - 72.223.255.255 Cox Communications NETBLK-SD-RDC-72-197-0-0 (NET-72-197-0-0-1) 72.197.0.0 - 72.197.255.255 # ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-03-09 19:10 # Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

Let's call this a WARNING OK ?

Reply to
Eeyore

with virtually everyone >> else

drafted in no less >> than THREE

The A380 has made Singapore Airlines VERY happy. BEYOND performance promises.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Can I watch?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Rather few teething troubles actually since they built several prototypes and flew them in every condition and climate you could think of. Impressive.

In comparison it's rumoured that the first 2 787s will only ever be 'gate guardians' after testing as they will be unsaleable.

Try an airliner group ? ;~)

Then you might meet bertei ( the bunyip ) ! Not a good idea. Pprune.org is much better.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

both

There must have been an MBA running the company / dept who thought they knew knew better than to use an approved contractor.

Only possibility.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Wrong. Neons excite at 90V. That voltage can float around more than you might like to think, particularly with no load, which such a bulb barely presents.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

You are usually as wrong as he is, which runs at around 100%.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Human contact limit for medical devices is 20µA. Our device limited at

11µA. I doubt that you know what the mu character stands for though.

If human contact is not expected, and the design is enclosed, the limit is higher.

Either way, you are retarded for assuming what you think I know. You are the dope without a clue.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Can you be any more retarded? My statement does no such thing, you stupid fucktard.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

I know exactly what they are, idiot.

You clearly did not read the post where I told you that I have designed entry modules.

Unless, of course, it is true that you do not even know what the world wide used term means. That I have no trouble believing.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Said the unemployed, senile ditz.

Reply to
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsist

Per seat price on sucky software isn't that much, pussy.

They must have learned from you.

Which is why the idiots should have bit the bullet and bought a REAL PCB CAD package. Alas, they are likely just as retarded as you are.

and

You're an idiot.

I doubt that you even have a full grasp of the term.