Sunbeam TA8400

Hi All,
A disaster this morning at home the trusty Sunbeam TA8400
has failed to function.

this a link to the 2x version where as I have the 4x
version.
The automatic lowering mechanism is making buzzing noises.
So with security Torx driver in hand I will attack the beast
shortly. If anyone here knows of a good repairman I would
interested in talking to him.
Cheers TT ;-)
Reply to
TT
Hmmm, you may not find many who make their living from repairs willing to tell you how so that you wont take it in !! Then again a toaster aint exactly rocket science :-)
--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull
Reply to

-- Franc Zabkar
Reply to
Franc Zabkar
: On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:09:58 +0800, "TT" : put finger to keyboard and : composed: : : >Hi All, : > : >A disaster this morning at home the trusty Sunbeam TA8400 : >has failed to function. : > :
odid=258431 : >this a link to the 2x version where as I have the 4x : >version. : > : >The automatic lowering mechanism is making buzzing noises. : >So with security Torx driver in hand I will attack the beast : >shortly. If anyone here knows of a good repairman I would : >interested in talking to him. : > : >Cheers TT ;-) : : Doesn't Sunbeam have a service agent in Summer Hill? BTW, your toaster : isn't one of them new fangled digital things, is it? : : If you feel up to tackling this job yourself, then here's something : that may help: : : "Automatic toaster will not drop bread" :
: : -- Franc Zabkar : Thanks for that but unfortunately I will not be going near Summer Hill in the near future unless provoked ;-)
Regards TT
Reply to
TT