stock in Australia of AT90USB162 boards?

seems to be a world wide shortage of AT90USB162 boards, which is an AVR AT90USB162 board powered from USB I only want one, and I don't want to buy from overseas if I can help it. anyone in oz got one I can purchase?

either of these will suit me

theo

Reply to
theo thanopoulos

AT90USB162 board powered from USB

anyone in oz got one I can purchase?

Theo, I tried sending you a private email, but after un-mangling your email address to what I thought it should be, it bounced. :-( Best you try sending me an email direct.

All of my stock ran out in a couple of hours on 3rd Sep, so I had more manufactured last week, and these have just shipped to me via FedEx. I hope to have a reasonable stock this coming week, (not sure which day they will arrive) but again I would doubt that they will last anymore than a few hours on my web page, so keep an eye on:

and good luck with it.

Cheers Don...

========================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

AT90USB162 board powered from USB

anyone in oz got one I can purchase?

address to what I thought it should be, it

manufactured last week, and these have just

(not sure which day they will arrive) but

page, so keep an eye on:

I will have these boards in the next day or two, so I will accept advanced orders now:

Normal orders:

Be quick, they will not last long.

Cheers Don...

============================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

AT90USB162 board powered from USB

anyone in oz got one I can purchase?

address to what I thought it should be, it

manufactured last week, and these have just

(not sure which day they will arrive) but

page, so keep an eye on:

orders now:

now back in stock:

possibly not for very long.