Skype is down.

sounds like YOU became a repetitious boring old turd

If the crap fits ..........

Reply to
keithr

Phil will use it?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In fact the metal value is now higher than the face value. Hardly "worthless".

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

of

And how does that make them worthless? The metal value alone is higher than the face value, even IF the banks were not still required to exchange them.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

"Mr.T"

** A 2 cent coin weighs 5.2 gms and IF made of pure copper * would be * worth about 4 cents at present.

But it is illegal to melt them down.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

A nice profit :-)

Which is only because they are still legally exchangeable by the Government. Thus they are NOT worthless in either case!

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

"Mr.Turd Brain "

** You cannot use them to pay for anything.

Makes them worthless as * currency * .

Fuckwit.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

*

You sure can, once you have exchanged them at the bank!

Which is not what you said, however I will accept your correction.

But not your standard line of abuse as a pathetic substitute for an apology.

The day you ever admit to being wrong, you'll be ice skating in hell, so it's no surprise you have to resort to the only thing you are actually an expert at.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T