Another installment...

For those playing along at home, #3 is up:

or subscribe to my YouTube channel:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

good info on static protection Dave,

Re manufacturers/resellers promises, with 8 days from #1 to #3 blogs, and Easter in the middle, it doesn't give them a great amount of time.

But then, how interested are they in getting a product review during the current global situation?

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.wizard-of-oz.com

http://www.dontronics-shop.com/super4-usb-relay-module.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

I guess my sarcasm doesn't come through too well on the video! Perhaps if I had a million subscribers they might be interested.

I've cracked triple digit views, or is it that the same few people are watching it dozens of times? :->

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

"David L. Jones"

** Now the wanker even spells with an American accent.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Wanna be a special guest on the next episode Phil? I can pop right over and film a segment, should be barrel of laughs!

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Put a big ol' box of busted toasters on his porch. You know he can't resist them. :-)

Michael A. Terrell

Dog shit in a paper bag, plus lighter fluid... ring doorbell, shout "FIRE" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Nah. Just let DimBulb burn.

Reply to
krw

I thought you were saving that one for billy boy?

Michael A. Terrell

Come on, Phil! Pots and kettles and all that stuff :-)

Not so long ago you were pulled up for using the word ASSHOLE, arguably the worst Americanism of all.

I'm with you on the "wanker" bit though. I've had more fun watching "East Enders". :-(

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

You are of course welcome to submit a video of your own, I'll include it in the next blog. How about it?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

What about that "Make" blog website where people can share their interesting build it yourself project. An Australian electronics one where people can submit their own handy projects would be good. I have a few knick-knacks worth contributing mostly micro based.

I don't think for a second Phil would appear on video, but under a pseudonym he'd probably be happy to write some articles for an electronics blog.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

Oh please do. Maybe I can send in a "stupid" question and Phil can rant and cuss!

George Herold

Reply to
ggherold

Sure would be a barrel of laughs Dave. I would say the whole of Usenet is waiting to get a Captain Cook of our little bleeder Philthy. I've always wanted to see a video blog of Toaster Repairs 101, Philthy style. I can just imagine it now. More expletives than Gordon Ramsay as he answers the mailbag section (yes the spot you don't have yet). Every time he comes out with an expletive or three you could beep out the offensive language, so then again maybe just leave it in and have an R rated version - LOL. After all no one would recognise it was Philthy without getting abused for every little bit he disagrees with.

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

He could wear a balaclava to protect his identity.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

If you want a laugh, stroll over to aus.aviation and watch filly and Sylvia Else arguing over something that neither of them understand. I don't think that the regulars over there are especially amused though.

Keith

Reply to
keithr

#4 is up.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

At least while she is there she is not here.......... : )

Reply to
Nutz

woah, slow down Dave, we don't want you burning out!

good work again. :-)

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.wizard-of-oz.com
Reply to
Don McKenzie

How does the power consumption of the processor compare with the rest of the electronics in the calculator? I can easily see the advantage of throttling back the processor speed to save energy, but what about the rest of the electronics? Have you taken any measurements? I'm assuming the majority of the power is consumed by the processor?

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge