Tektronix TDS3BATB Recall

Hello all

In the way of large organisations Tektronix have issued a recall notice on their website dated the 28th of October then forgotten to tell their customers. I even rang the Tektronix service manager at VMS here in Brisbane (the Tek website says to send them to VMS) and he knew nothing about it.

Anyway if anybody has a TDS3BATB (battery for TDS30xx or TDS30xxB oscilloscope) full details of the recall are now available including an address to send them to under the "Latest News" section on our website.

If you just want the tektronix version without Australian return details...

And for all those interested I still can't find a video of one of these batteries catching fire and burning a Tek scope up. I live in morbid hope that some Tek engineer in the USA might let it escape.

Duncan L.E. Boughen & Company

Duncan

Hey, just found a circuit to check the clock on your CRO:

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Affiliate Program:   http://www.dontronics.com/affiliate
Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.wizard-of-oz.com

Parallax Propeller Powered .96" OLED module
http://tinyurl.com/2vr2gr
Reply to
Don McKenzie