Sharp remote control ceramic resonator frequency?

Do you think I should let other readers know that the wires going into the

3pin plug were EXTREMELY well insulated so there was no possible chance they could contact the plug pins and become alive? And that I put the apprentice up to pretending to be persuaded to hold the other (bared) ends and to yell and fall when I hit the power switch?

Or should I let them think other thoughts about me?

David

Bob Parker wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

Probably a good idea... if anyone's still reading this. :)

I can assure everyone here that David's a top bloke with a crazy sense of humour, and he'd never do anything dangerous. Except for keeping a pet bucket full of slime and coffee dregs, which indescribable (probably incurable) things were growing in...

Reply to
Bob Parker

Oh yeah, we were discussing that weren't we? Only today I asked my workmate if the remote was working again with the 4MHz crystal in it. He said that the owner of the thing hadn't complained, meaning that the remote was probably OK now. Either that, or the increasingly cool weather down here meant that he hasn't had a reason to use it yet. If I get any news about it, I'll post it here.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Hey, fair go Bob - thats my good bucket you are talking about - I even had an offer from Saddam as he reckoned it would be a good WMD

David

Bob Parker wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

Ah, so I'm not the only one to realize the potential for evil in that bucket. Bob

quietguy wrote:

Reply to
Bob Parker

Bob, do you remember that Bishop that came in each week to check out our records and cassettes - the guy who said he had catholic tastes in music?

Well, I noticed he always held a cross as he browsed, and he never ever would venture into the back room where we kept Bucket - guess he knew a thing or two

David

PS - please be respectful, it is Bucket, always with a capital "B"

Bob Parker wrote:

Reply to
quietguy