Sourcing 1mm pitch flat cable (ie used for 2.5" harddrive cable)

I have tried without success, to buy 100 feet of 1mm pitch stranded 44- conductor flat cable and associated connectors - 44pin 2mm pitch IDC plugs, to make custom length 2.5" harddisk cable. The lead time from local supplier is 8 weeks for the cable, I can't find a supplier for the connectors yet. Any lead to a supplier in Oz? I am willing to buy from overseas if delivery cost is reasonable, ie $15-$3o. Thanks for any suggestion.

Reply to
Ninithowok