RF Detector diodes

A second plea for a source or type numbers on NON-SURFACE MOUNT diodes that are OK to 450 MHz.

Thanks a lot. If anyone suspects that a helpful reply has been received from the sort of poster who would normally be killfiled, would they be good enough to reply in order to quote!

Reply to
Suzy

Voila:

Killfiled user wrote:

Russ

Thank you Russ, and thank you the killfiled user! I suspect you are the one

** that is abusive 99% of the time and really helpful the 1%, in which case thanks for the 1%!
Reply to
Suzy

No. You're really bad at Usenet, aren't you?

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

... . . be fast, be very, very fast!

Reply to
Bobby

And I thought phil was pathetic at times.....

Reply to
The Real Andy