Replacing landline handsets

We have a Telstra "DECT" landline with three handsets. It has served us well, but is showing its age. The display on one handset is missing a row of dots, we have calls drop out, sometimes pick up the handset from the base-station and it just keeps ringing........ If we replace the system, we will have to re-enter all the stored numbers into the various handsets and I remember it took forever. It occurs to me that there must be a phone that has a simple system whereby I maintain a file of names and numbers on a computer, using a proper keyboard, and upload it onto the handsets at intervals via USB or Bluetooth or something. Does anyone know of such a telephone? Has anyone used one? Does anyone have a good word to say for such a telephone?

Reply to
T.T.

There are several which do fine , just make sure of the price and then set the requirement the supplier swaps the number at no charge :)

--
Reply to
atec77