PANASONIC DECT problem

Hello all, I have PANASONIC DECT cordless phone (one base station and six handsets The system permiting internal calls from one handset to the other I would like to use WIRELESS DECT phone for home intercoms with possibility of selective ring The direction : from the base station to the specific handset The system do not accept such possibility ( default settings ) So I am interesting for the possibility of using RS232 for the connection with the base station in purpose of getting selective ringing of specific handset Does system alows such option ? What software or ( and ) hardware I have to use ? Thanks to all in advance Milan

Reply to
Milan