Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:38:58 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

We got you morphing and dancing.

Said the utter kook that posts under what... ten different nyms?

Somebody should come cut your cable.

Reply to
SuperM

ROTFL!

Do you really think we're all the same person, you utter dipshit?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

Oh God, the irony of it all.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You can discover what your enemy fears most by
observing the means he uses to frighten you. Eric Hoffer
Reply to
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Ha! The f****it will probably claim that he's working on a project that can shoot it out of orbit.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
  \|/  \|/              Perna condita delenda est
Lionel

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:17:20 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

No, idiot. SuperM@ssiveBlackHole

No... you don't get to lick me.

Reply to
SuperM

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:17:56 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

Do you think it gets from the dish to your receiver by way of Osmosis?

Reply to
SuperM

I realise that this idea is probably a bit beyond you, but have you ever considered using an handle that /won't/ cause everyone seeing it to laugh derisively at you?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
  \|/  \|/              Perna condita delenda est
Lionel

So what you're saying is that you're going to figure out who he is, figure out where he lives, then go over to his place & cut the feeder between his dish & the house? And you don't anticipate any difficulties achieving those tasks?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
  \|/  \|/              Perna condita delenda est
Lionel

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 03:24:43 +1000, Lionel Gave us:

No, but I'd love to take a punkin/pumpkin gun and shoot you out into orbit. You'd be the "frozen turkey" variety of projectile...

SuperM

And I'm sure you'd love a pony too, but that isn't going to happen either.

   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
  \|/  \|/              Perna condita delenda est
Lionel

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:51:19 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy Gave us:

More bullshit.

Reply to
SuperM

Well, he is a whining f****it.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
  \|/  \|/              Perna condita delenda est
Lionel

And you call me "stupid"?

Art Deco

Well, let's see. Lionel accused me of of committing criminal acts and net abuse and being in cahoots with Bowtie, whoever Bowtie might be. He also accused Obsidian Fitzroy--in all his various, but easily identifiable guises (word to the wise here, btw)--of being Bowtie. He thought I (or maybe it was Mike) had socked up as AOK, even though that was a redux of Rob Wolfe's performance when Atlanta was still posting here. As far as I know, snipped-for-privacy@gvail.com was one of DUHuane Arnold's socks but Lionel wanted to attribute that to either Mike or me too.

There's more, but these are the accusations I recall off the top of my head, and it's not worth digging through posts to find the rest of them.

In all the years I've been using a computer, I've never used a sock. I've got a bunch of NNTP accounts, three of which I pay for--NIN, DataBasix, Motzarella, x-privat, and datemas. I use the first three to feed Hamster. I keep the latter two in reserve in case there's an outage. I once upon a time had a teranews account, but I can't remember my user name or my password because it was so long ago. Oh...and I have a really old newsgate account, but although I can still log into to the website, I can't get the feed to work in my reader.

And for every single one of those accounts, my identity is always quite clear, because every email address I own but one is my real name, and I never munge.

So if you can't see the irony in Lionel poking fun because someone else is evidencing the Alan Connor mindset, I don't know what to tell ya.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You can discover what your enemy fears most by
observing the means he uses to frighten you. Eric Hoffer
Reply to
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Let's [tinu] not.

Art Deco

I suppose that post-editing is as good a fallback position as any.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You can discover what your enemy fears most by
observing the means he uses to frighten you. Eric Hoffer
Reply to
Rhonda Lea Kirk

It would seem so wouldn't it?

This hypocritical,trolling,netKKKopping kook isn't the sharpest tool in the box is he?

Reply to
Brandon D Cartwright

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:58:26 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk" Gave us:

You have to realize the IQs of those to which you refer.

Reply to
SuperM

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:12:08 -0600, Art Deco Gave us:

More typical kooktard behavior.

Reply to
SuperM

I used to think they were smart people. I'm having a difficult time adjusting to the reality.