Re: single chip 'colour organ'

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:32:50 GMT, swanny put finger to keyboard and composed:

For those of us who are young enough to remember the old 'colour organ' >of the 1970's, here it is again. This time it's an LED one, pretty much >all on a single chip. Now where's the fun in that? > >
> >Geoff

With today's "music", only one of the three PWM drivers will be operational.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Ho Ho, the doof-doof pwm driver! Frank, anyone who remembers the colour organ probably doesn't listen to today's "music".

Reply to
swanny

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:15:33 GMT, swanny put finger to keyboard and composed:

My neighbour's teenagers removed the tweeters and midranges from his speakers to enhance their listening pleasure.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar